Triune Canine Training Center Statement COVID-19
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you safe.
In response to the threat of Covid-19, we are implementing the following:
MASKS/FACIAL COVERINGS MUST BE WORN TO ENTER THE BUILDING. YOU MAY REMOVE THEM ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR TRAINING AREA AND CAN MAINTAIN PHYSICAL/SOCIAL DISTANCE.
In addition to our weekly commercial cleaning of the facility, we will also perform nightly sanitizing/cleaning of doorknobs, light switches, poop bag holder flaps, sinks, faucets, restroom handrails, toilet seats/flushers, and all agility equipment.
Additionally we will be:
- Keeping hand sanitizer and Kleenex tissue available ringside.
- Removing ring entrance gates and going back to just openings in several locations in the ring gating
- Removing all chairs. Please bring your own chair if you wish.
Entrance and Exits to building will be as follows:
- Agility classes will enter and exit from the front of the facility
- Obedience classes will enter and exit from the back of the facility.
Conversations between students must be done with social distancing in mind. Also, when your class is complete, please exit the facility as quickly as possible, so the next class can come in and get setup.
You will need to bring your own treats and they will need to precut as we will be removing the slicer. As before no breaking or tearing of treats is allowed in the ring. We have removed our community dog treats from the facility.
IF YOU DON’T FEEL WELL, STAY HOME! It is the right of your instructor to dismiss anyone from class and ask you to leave the building if they suspect you are sick or if you are not following our guidelines.
For agility classes only:
- We are requiring you to wear a mask when walking a course. Since maintaining a 6’ distance might not be possible at all times when walking a course, a mask (you must supply your own mask) is required when you are walking the agility course. Extra time will be allowed to walk a course in order to avoid areas of congregation but the mask is REQUIRED for you to walk the course. You can run your course without the mask.
- There will be no leash runner. You will be responsible for carrying your leash in your pocket, around your neck or waist.
- Sanitize your hands after setting bars during jump height changes.
- Wash your hands frequently! Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds is recommended.
- Conversations between students must be done with social distancing in mind.
All of these changes are necessary to keep us safe. We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus and will make additional changes/recommendations as necessary. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to help protect you at our facility.
We look forward to continuing our training in a safe manner.
Joan, Chris and Angela