Open Agility Practice
Thursday, February 20, 2020
TRIUNE CANINE TRAINING AND EVENT CENTER 1903 E. EDWARDSVILLE ROAD
WOOD RIVER, IL 62095
- The cost to play is $10 per dog. (Cash or Check only) Fee includes 2 runs.
- Agility Ring Practice is limited to 1 1/2 minutes per slot.
- All dogs using the agility ring must be completely trained on all equipment and have off-leash control.
- No prong collars, electronics or retractable leashes allowed in the building.
- No obstacles may be worked on a leash.
- Once you have completed your training slot, you can sign up again.
- You may invite others into the ring to serve as help or distractions.
- Treats will be allowed but during the show-n-go, only the following may be used:
- Bite-size treats that are hard, dried or freeze-dried, or semi-dried are ok.
- Examples of these treats would charlie bears (hard & crunchy), Zukes (semi-hard)
- No string cheese, hotdogs, chicken or rolled dog food.
- No food may be put on the obstacles.
- There will be one standard course numbered or you can work what you’d like. The course will have a walkthrough at 3:50 p.m. and then later during the event if needed.
If you have any questions, contact Joan at email@example.com or 618-830-7216